> New Prayer Garden Dedicated

New Prayer Garden Dedicated

June 7, 2016

St Marianne Statue
SHARE THIS ARTICLE:
Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on email
Email

A beautiful prayer garden was dedicated at the Saint Marianne Cope Shrine & Museum in Syracuse during a blessing ceremony June 6 led by Bishop Robert Cunningham of the Diocese of Syracuse. The garden features a statue of St. Marianne created by Sister Rosaire Kopczenski. We are grateful to the Maurillo family, sponsors of the the garden, whose family once lived on the site where the museum is located.

The shrine, museum and prayer garden are located on the campus of St. Joseph’s Hospital, the hospital she helped found in 1870.

See more at WKTV.